Canvas White Nails: How to Prime, Print & Seal on Canvas White NailsUpdated a year ago
Here is how to Prime, Print and Seal your white nails with Nailbot prints.
1. PAINT NAIL
-Begin by painting one layer of Nailbot Canvas White Polish.
-If needed, apply a second coat of Nailbot Canvas Polish
2. PRIME NAIL
- Open Primer and gently wipe off excess primer from the brush - Only a minimal amount of primer is needed on the nail for printing.
- Apply one thin layer of primer over the nail bed
- Primer will dry to a chalky white matte finish. (If you see any shine on the nail after primer application, then primer was not properly applied)
- - Primer should dry in about 60 seconds - If your primer takes longer than 60 seconds to dry, you most likely applied too thick of a primer coat.
- Insert your finger into the Nailbot and rest on the Finger Cradle
- Print your selected Nailbot design
- - If you are unhappy with your print, you can remove your design with an alcohol wipe, reprime, and reprint
4. SEAL NAIL
- Apply one thin layer of top coat over the whole nail bed of colored polish. The chalky white primer should turn transparent and disappear
- Your nails are now ready to be shown off!