How do I use the Nailbot System?Updated 5 months ago
Nailbot is as easy as Prep, Prime, Print and Seal!
- PREP: Begin by prepping your nails with our Canvas White Polish
- Apply two thin coats of Canvas White Polish (One thick coat works too!)
- Let polish dry completely to the touch.
- Other light-colored polish may be used, but white produces the best result.
- PRIME: Prime your nails with our Nailbot Primer
- Apply one thin layer of Primer on top of Canvas Polish.
- Wait 60 seconds for the Primer to dry to a matte white.
- If non-white polish is used, expect Primer to dry matte white on top of the colored polish.
- NAILBOT: Print art on your nail using Nailbot
- Rest one finger flat on the foam piece of the Finger Cradle.
- Align the base of your nail bed with the base of the Finger Guide.
- Select the art you want to print and tap the Print button.
- Keep your finger relaxed and still while printing
- SEAL: Lock in your art print or erase and try again.
- If you are unhappy with your print you can erase it with a swipe of an alcohol wipe. Reprime your nail with primer and wait for it to dry. Then print new art.
- If you love your print, use one coat of Seal the Deal to ensure your print lasts.
- Apply two coats if a colored polish is used. Primer will disappear.
Check out a quick tutorial video on how to use the Nailbot System.
Learn how to properly prep, prime, print, and seal your Nailbot manicures.
0:00 What You'll Need
0:10 Canvas Polish
0:15 Nailbot Primer
0:30 Finger Cradle & Nail Placement
0:43 AR Screen & Nail Settings
1:20 Erasing Prints
1:38 Seal the Deal top coat
1:57 Colored Polish