How to place finger in Nailbot.Updated a year ago
Here are some tips for Proper Finger Placement.
- Make sure to remove any bulky rings or jewelry from your fingers. Some rings may cause your finger to be improperly placed in the Finger Cradle causing poor print quality.
- Rest one finger flat on the foam piece of the Finger Cradle. Keep your finger relaxed.
- Don’t lift your finger or poke through the Finger Guide.
- Align the base of your nail bed with the base of the Finger Guide. Keep your finger even with the guide
- Keep fingers outside of the Carriage area during printing.
- For Small Nails: Resize to “Small” and “Bottom”. Place your finger in the Finger Cradle so that the nail bed is flush with the bottom of the Finger Guide.
- For Medium or Large Nails: Resize to “Medium” or “Large” and set to either “Bottom” or “Center”. Place your finger in the Finger Cradle so that the nail bed is flush with the bottom of the Finger Guide.
Was this article helpful?