What artwork/photos print best with Nailbot?Updated 8 months ago
When printing artwork on your nails...
- Make sure to use a good design software program such as Procreate, Adobe Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fresco, Gimp, Krita, etc.
- Make sure the size of your design is 512 x 512 pixels.
- Make sure your resolution is between 72 - 150 dpi.
- Make sure your design is saved as a PNG
- Make sure your design is saved with a transparent background.
- Artwork with bold lines, solid colors, and plain background usually print best.
- Some smaller detailed lines may get lost in printing - thick lines work best
When printing photos on your nails...
- Photos with only one/ or two focus subjects and with an even amount of brightness/contrast also print well.
- Photos with small details and complex backgrounds usually don't print as well.
- Photos in a High Resolution tend to print well.
Was this article helpful?